The first climbing shoe made from a totally breathable and washable fabric designed especially for use indoor and the ideal choice for newcomers to the sport.
The 3 layer washable WashTex fabric keeps the shoe perfectly clean and hygienic at all times, a perforated inner microfiber layer gives structure and flexibility to the shoe and the super breathable inner fabric in contact with the skin allows for the sweat to be eliminated during long use in the gym.
Every detail has been devised to enhance the overall comfort of the boot thus allowing it to be used for many hours even with sticky feet; the snug fit is enhanced by the construction method that includes a central band linked to the lacing system that allows the foot to be embraced harmoniously and completely for overall general comfort. The Fast Lacing System in Velcro allows for the perfect regulation of inner foot volumes.
The HydroGym, OxyGym and NitroGym models are the first washable climbing shoes which promote the shoe hiring service in the gyms assuring long lasting and hygienic shoes at all times.
- The two part sole (toe and heel) facilitates re-soling.
- Exceptional hygienic climbing shoe thanks to the use of washable uppers (hand or machine washable)
- Abrasion and knock resistant toe cap.
- Ultra stick and durable sole.
- Upper: 3 Layer WashTex: external washable fabric + structural micro fibre + breathable inner fabric.
- Lining: Breathable fabric.
- Medium fit
- Midsole: 1,8 mm LaSpoFlex.
- Sole: RS 4 mm FriXion.
- Fast Lacing System
- Approx. weight: 400 g (pair, size 39)