Evolution of the model Nepal Extreme, ideal for technical use on high elevation terrain and ice.
The usage of the insulating Gore−Tex®/Duratherm® lining makes it completely waterproof and breathable.
The upper features the "3D Flex system" hinge, innovative system of multidirectional ankle hinge, combined with an elastic anatomical snow protection in the back, with a small integrated elastic gaiter.
New snug fitting and comfortable last.
The insulating Ibi−Thermo footbed gives the boot exceptional insulation from the cold.
New tapered HP3 midsole and shock absorbing PU inserts in the area under the heel and the ball of the foot.
New exclusive sole with the innovative technology IBS (Impact Brake System), developed in collaboration with Vibram®, designed to soften impact on hard ground.
Removable insulating footbed.
New removable tongue with incorporated ventilation system, gives the option of adjusting the fit, personalized for any foot.
The EZ OUT pull loop (Patent Pending) facilitates the unlocking of the lace lock.
- Extremely lightweight.
- 3D Flex System hinge.
- Integrated gaiter for snow protection.
- Gore−Tex® lining insulated comfort, waterproof and breathable.
- Upper: 3+ mm water−repellent Idro−Perwanger® leather.
- Lining: Gore−Tex® Insulated Comfort.
- Insole: 9 mm insulating Ibi−Thermo.
- Sole: Vibram® Impact Brake System, easy to resole. Suitable for step−in crampons.