Very stable and versatile shoes from the La Sportiva
brand for women, intended for medium-distance mountain races. Designed to run on all types of terrain. Quick to put on thanks to the opening of the spiral gaiter.
The Mutant W
have an innovative lateral lacing system reinforced by ribs that are joined at the midsole. The laces can be collected in a specific pocket for it.
The FriXion White
outsole is ultra-adherent and highly durable, giving us maximum grip on hard terrain and allowing you to run with total stability on soft, wet or muddy terrain.
Eva's midsole has a high degree of cushioning and elasticity that allows us to feel the terrain we are running on but without diminishing protection and comfort.
They stand out as shoes for medium-distance races (from 20 to 60 km) on technical terrain. Thanks to its excellent grip and the possibility of incorporating the AT Grip Spike studs, snowy, muddy terrain or the most technical quarries will not be a problem.
- Model for women.
- Design for mountain races.
- Non-compressive enveloping model.
- Outsole FriXion White , highly adherent with great durability.
- Breathable, abrasion resistant mesh upper with integrated gaiter .
- Non-slip mesh lining.
- Midsole, Eva MEMlex injection.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- Ortholite Mountain Running insole, ergonomic 4 mm.
- Side lacing reinforced with high frequency bands.
- Possibility of mounting AT Grip Spike cleats.
- Drop of 10 mm.
- Approximate weight of 300 g (½ pair size 38 EU).