Slippers for approach and via ferrata
. Made with innovative solutions in the construction of the upper and the sole / midsole system specially developed by La Sportiva
for the approach world.
Incorporates the Gore-Tex & reg; Extended Comfort
that waterproofs and maintains good performance in terms of breathability. It will allow us to keep our feet warm and dry at all times.
The Hyper GTX
has a precise fit due to the strap that runs through the entire structure of the shoe and connects with the lacing structure. In this way, the tension is distributed evenly over all of it. The EVA midsole has a Rock Guard
platform on the toe and heel to cushion and protect the ankle.
The Vibram Idrogrip
sole has the Impact Brake System in the heel area and the internal part. The toe cap features the climbing zone
system that extends the protection of the toe cap to the sole to give it greater grip. The result is a sole with good grip on steep terrain that will transmit security in small climbs.
- Men's model.
- Suede upper and microfiber straps with S3 anti-abrasion reinforcement.
- Gore-tex Extended Comfort lining. .
- Reinforced toe cap
- Compression EVA midsole with soft cushion in injected EVA with platform & quot; Rock Guard & quot; Extra-density and anti-torsion and stabilizing TPU back insert.
- Vibram & reg; outsole Idrogrip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the tip.
- Ergonomic tubular construction.
- Approximate weight of 900 g.