climbing shoes for women, with a highly sensitive touch, perfect for competitions, roofs and blocks.
The Futura W
for women have been designed to offer a more authentic and precise contact of the climber with the wall, reducing the edge of the rubber on the sole. A lower percentage of sole is used and is more anatomically distributed, increasing the climber's sensitivity on rock. This contributes to less compression of the toes and thus improves comfort.
Add a fast and resistant Fast Lacing System
lacing system, as well as highly effective.
- Model for women.
- Outer material, combination between suede and micro-fiber.
- No-Edge construction, maximizes the contact surface.
- Tubular construction, without internal lining.
- Full Laspoflex 1,1 insole combined with the P3 System.
- Vibram XSGrip 2 sole of 3 mm.
- Fast Lacing System and P3 System (Permanent Power Platform).
- Approximate weight of 450 g (the pair).