brand trail running shoes for women, oriented towards ultra-distance using the best technologies that the brand has created.
A model that stands out for the enveloping capacity of the upper, which gives it maximum comfort, flexibility and support.
The Akyra W
have a wide, soft last with a superior fit thanks to the seamless inner lining that resembles a sock structure that fully envelops the foot. Protection and stability are provided by the Trail Cage
system that integrates the upper part with the sole through the stabilizer in the heel and the lateral TPU protections.
The FriXion Red
double compound sole equips the exclusive Trail Rocker ™
solution that favors a natural support from the outer heel to the inner toe of the shoe while we run. The heel and toe are reinforced with the strongest and most durable XT rubber. New tread that provides extra grip on descents.
- Model for women.
- Specific design for Ultra Trails and Ultra Marathons.
- Exterior with Microlite Skeleton, TPU and mesh thermoadhesive design.
- Non-slip mesh interior lining.
- Double density FriXion Red sole, super adherent, resistant and highly absorbent to impacts.
- Trail Rocker system, favors the natural support of the foot in the race.
- Reinforced toe.
- Injected Eva midsole.
- Ortholite & reg; Insole Mountain Running.
- Stabilizer and TPU protections.
- Impact Brake system.
- Drop of 9 mm.
- Approximate weight of 300 g (½ pair).