Robust type A semi-static rope for professional use. It offers an excellent ratio between mechanical performance and its low weight / volume. Very suitable for carrying out work at height, rescue groups or very intensive sports uses that require extra longevity.
Thanks to its TITAN System
manufacturing system (the shirt does not split even if a complete cycle of rope is sectioned since, in addition to the braided threads that make up the shirt, it has longitudinal threads in all the measurement of the rope) and its powerful sheath, offers safety performance far superior to ropes of similar dimensions.
No need to wet the rope before use, factory shrunk. From coil to vertical.
- Diameter: 11 mm.
- Static resistance: 3380 daN (Kg).
- Soul percentage: 57.6%.
- Sheath percentage: 42.4%.
- Flexibility: 1.0.
- Eight knot strength: 2100 daN.
- Sheath slippage: 0 mm.
- Elongation: 2.9%.
- Shock force: 500 daN.
- Number of factor one falls: 10 (100 Kg).
- Material: Polyamide.
- Melting temperature: 216º.
- Weight per meter of 76.5 g / m.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891.