roll-up stretcher by Kong
designed for rescue in confined spaces. It is very flexible, allowing victims to be evacuated from difficult-to-access areas and a quick recovery is required.
The material used does not absorb fluids and allows quick washing. The ribbon color system aids in the assembly process and reduces the chances of errors. Thanks to its fixing system it can be used both in vertical and horizontal position.
- Made of nylon.
- It can be collected and transported by rolling it up.
- Can be used in horizontal and vertical position.
- Washes away easily.
- Very useful for rescue in confined spaces.
- Dimensions of 60 x 245 cm.
- Approximate weight of 7.3 kg.
- Certifications: Directive 93 / 42CEE.