Sandal for use on mixed terrain, designed to offer high performance in adverse conditions. The Clearwater CNX
model is one of those with the most complete Keen outsole as it features 4mm multidirectional grooves that provide excellent traction and grip on loose terrain.
A true hybrid, its polyester cut resists salt water and dirt, while providing flexibility, comfort and a stylish look.
sandals are a very interesting option as comfortable summer footwear in the mountains or daily use, the great advantage of this type of sandals is the protection of the toes and the perfect fit of the instep, always thought we are talking about a sandal.
- Razor-siped outsole with 4mm grooves in multiple directions for increased traction.
- Anatomical insole design to provide good arch and sole support and follows the natural contour of the foot.
- Metatarsal edge for natural support of the foot.
- Finger protection on the toe.
- Very light PU midsole for added support and durability.
- Adjustment system with a 2 mm elastic cord.
- Polypropylene + polyester tapes with antibacterial treatment.
- Approximate weight of 255 g (½ pair size 12 US).