Approach shoes from the Kayland
brand for women, with a design created for trekking and hiking. Its construction provides lightness and comfort for light and dynamic trekking days.
The Vitrik GTX W
have an abrasion-resistant suede upper joined to a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane that provides optimal waterproofing and breathability to help maintain our feet dry at all times.
Sole Vibram Gravity
has a Megagrip
compound to have a perfect grip on all surfaces, guaranteeing greater safety during the climbing phases.
- Model for women.
- Suede upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Extended Comfort.
- Vibram Gravity outsole, Megagrip compound for a perfect grip on all surfaces.
- ALS system, guarantees optimal heel lock during activity.
- Reinforced toe and heel.
- Dual-density microporous midsole, stable and dissipates impacts with the ground.
- Asymmetric cord and extended to the tip.