Semi-rigid boots from the Kayland
brand, created for trekking and mountaineering thanks to their design. Perfect for long days in the mountains.
The Cross Mountain GTX
add a Gore-Tex & reg; Performance Comfort
that guarantees optimal insulation against exterior humidity and wind, in turn with a high level of perspiration to keep the interior in optimal condition, ensuring.
Reinforced and resistant upper capable of withstanding bumps and scratches with stones. Sole Vibram & reg; Mulaz EVO
of great resistance and grip on all types of surfaces and microporous padded midsole that provides correct cushioning in the tread.
- Model for men.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Gore Tex Performance Comfort membrane, waterproofing and breathability.
- Vibram & reg; outsole Mulaz EVO - 5 mm
LUG, grip and durability.
- Microporous midsole.
- Standard last with precise fit.
- Ankle Lock System, ensures an optimal ankle fit for natural foot movement.
- Approximate weight of 650 g.