High-top and semi-rigid boots from the Kayland
brand for women, created for trekking and mountaineering as they have a perfect design for long days in the mountains.
Gore-Tex & reg; membrane added Performance Comfort
that guarantees optimal insulation against external humidity and wind, counting in turn with a high level of perspiration to keep the interior in optimal condition thus ensuring that our feet remain dry at all times.
The Cross Mountain GTX W
have a reinforced and resistant upper capable of withstanding blows and scrapes with stones. Sole Vibram & reg; New Mulaz
with great resistance and grip on all types of surfaces and microporous and padded midsole that provides correct cushioning in the tread.
- Model for women.
- Gore Tex Performance Comfort membrane, waterproofing and breathability.
- Vibram New Mulaz sole, grip and durability.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Microporous midsole.
- Standard last with precise fit.
- Ankle Lock System, ensures optimal ankle adjustment for natural foot movement.