Women's competition suit for ski mountaineering Karpos Race Suit
developed in collaboration with the athletes of the Italian National Ski Mountaineering Team. The combination of materials achieves a balance between breathability, lightness and warmth. Perfect for competitions.
The Lycra & reg; Power
with non-slip silicone inserts on the shoulders, combined with breathable mesh fabric on the back allow maximum mobility and excellent breathability. The front part incorporates windbreaker fabric.
Two large pockets on the chest for the skins and an internal elastic pocket allow to carry the skins and the arva with comfort.
- Lycra Power fabric and sanity reinforcements.
- Silicone material on the shoulders.
- Vislon & reg; zipper double cursor.
- Two zippered pockets on the torso, one for the Arva.
- Two large pockets on the chest for furs.
- Large capacity interior pocket for hides.
- Small zip pocket inside.
- Reinforcement on the lower part of the leg to protect the fabric on the edges of the skis.
- Elastic at the bottom of the leg to hold it to the boot.
- Approximate weight of 537 g.