High mountain sports sunglasses from the Julbo
brand designed for the most extreme conditions.
The Explorer 2.0
incorporates Zebra 2 & # 8722; 4
photochromic lenses, which allow a quick adaptation of between 22 and 28 seconds to the different light intensities. They add a truly effective anti-fog treatment and a clear, distortion-free vision. The color of the lenses have a brown hue that accentuates the reliefs.
They have a wide field of vision and flexible temples for a perfect fit to our face. They also add total protection on the sides to prevent the entry of reflections or air, avoiding discomfort and increasing protection.
- Model for extreme sports.
- Photochromic lenses Zebra 2 & # 8722; 4 . Lightweight but with great resistance to impacts, 100% UV protection, visible light transmission index from 7% to 42%.
- Anti-fog treatment, without condensation.
- External oleophobic treatment, prevents dirt and favors water sliding.
- Brown lenses, accentuate the reliefs.
- Ergonomic and flexible 360º temples.
- Removable side protections.
- Front ventilation.
- Adjustable cord.
- Grip at the end of the temples that ensures the position of the glasses.
- Microfiber cover.
- Base 6.
- Approximate weight of 44 g.