Working in confined spaces requires the use of an anchor point that allows working effectively and safely. The Trip11 kit allows you to move it from one place to another with total ease and agility. The tripod
is made of aluminum and allows easy height adjustment.
It is equipped with the Koala 15
fall arrester and lifting system, which has a 4 mm galvanized steel cable and a length of 15 meters. It incorporates a cable recovery crank to be able to lift the partner. In order to securely attach it to the tripod, a mounting plate is included.
Fall arrester with Koala 15 m recuperator:
- Material: aluminum.
- Maximum working load: 200 Kg.
- Resistance: 10 kN.
- Eight height positions. Minimum length: 1.15 m - Maximum length: 2.15 m.
- Opening between feet: 1.50 m.
- Pulley in the upper part to pass the winch cable.
- 2 ring-shaped anchors under the head for the fall arrester and other systems.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 13 Kg.
- 25 mm tape to hold the feet in the open position.
- Includes nylos carry bag.
CE EN 795 class B
On request we have masks with filters (protection against gases, vapors, acids ...), escape and autonomous equipment, and gas detectors for work in confined spaces. To consult, contact the Department of Professionals through 902 14 8000/974 21 54 97 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material: aluminum housing.
- Maximum working load: 136 Kg.
- Breaking force: 15 kN.
- Crank for ascent / descent.
- Galvanized steel cable of 4 mm in diameter and 15 m in length.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 9 Kg.
- Equipped with 1 rotating automatic carabiner with drop indicator at the bottom.
CE EN 360 and EN 1496