automatic fall arrest device by Irudek
, for vertical and horizontal use
, with built-in energy absorber, synthetic casing and galvanized steel cable from 4.5 mm.
Due to its new design, with integrated energy absorber, it guarantees falls on a sharp edge
, avoiding any breakage during and after the impact and limiting the impact force to 6 kN. It complies with the most demanding regulations for horizontal use of VG11.060: 2014 (sharp edge type A, radius 0.5mm).
- Mechanism with centrifugal force brake.
- Maximum load allowed: 136 Kg.
- Impact force: 6 kN.
- Applications: both vertical use (according to EN 360 standard) and horizontal use (VG11 RfU CNB / P / 11.060: 2014).
- Includes a rotating carabiner with automatic safety and fall indicator.
- Includes a symmetrical steel carabiner with screw lock on the top.
- 4.5mm galvanized steel cable.
- Synthetic crankcase.
- Built-in absorber.
- Length: 10 m.
- Weight according to manufacturer 4.32 kg.
- Certifications: CE EN 360 and VG11.060.