Retractable fall arrester Miniblok H
for vertical and horizontal
work. It offers continuous safety without obstacles, avoiding unnecessary snags and falls.
Due to its design with an energy absorber with integrated protector, it guarantees vertical falls on sharp edges
in accordance with VG11.060: 2014, avoiding any breakage during and after impact and limiting the impact force to 6 kN for maximum loads of 140 kg. Certified for use in factor 2
when the anti-fall system is anchored to the ground.
High strength synthetic crankcase offering great durability and strong Technora & reg; tape.
- Retractable fall arrester with automatic replacement.
- Maximum load allowed: 140 Kg.
- Breaking strength of 15 kN.
- Aluminum upper carabiner with screw closure, 22.5 mm opening and 22 kN breaking strength.
- Lower aluminum carabiner with 60 mm opening and 23 kN resistance.
- Technora & reg; Tape 21 mm wide and 2 meters long.
- Synthetic crankcase.
- Built-in absorber.
- Length: 2 m.
- Weight according to manufacturer 1200 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 360 and VG11.060.