Lightweight and ultra-cushioned Speedgoat 4
shoe from the Hoka One One
brand with great shock absorption and grip on all types of surfaces. This shoe is the French brand's answer to the need of runners looking for maximum cushioning on more technical terrain.
This model comes to improve the durability and stability of its predecessors. They have a lightweight and breathable upper for great comfort with heat-sealed reinforcements to improve foot grip and stability. 3D print inserts provide additional support and a perfect fit for a better sense of security. The eyelets for the laces have been specially designed to ensure a tie that does not loosen with use.
Add the large injected EVA midsole that characterizes the brand and that offers a smooth and progressive transition in the tread.
The sole Vibram & reg; MegaGrip
with great grip and resistance to abrasion is equipped with aggressive 5 mm thick studs. A strong and durable outsole for efficient traction on rough terrain.
- Upper made of light and breathable fabric.
- TPU reinforcements.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- Stabilizer on the heel and reinforcement strips on the upper.
- Wide design sole for more stability.
- Neutral tread.
- Drop of 4 mm (32 mm at the heel and 28 mm at the toe).
- Midsole with rocker to benefit the transition of the tread.
- Vibram & reg; sole MegaGrip with 5 mm studs.
- Approximate weight of 306 g (½ pair size 42 2/3 EU).