Aker Winterboot WW
safety boot from the Helly Hansen Workwear
brand for work in cold conditions. The upper is made of waterproof polyurethane coated leather and a faux fur lining for added warmth.
The dual-density polyurethane sole is specially designed to be able to walk on cold or icy surfaces. Offers protection against penetration of non-metallic nails and slip resistance on tile and steel. It incorporates reinforcement in the polyurethane toecap and in the heel, which helps absorb energy in each step.
- Fuel and electricity resistant sole material.
- Energy absorption in the heel area.
- Faux fur lining for warmth.
- The upper part is made of leather with a polyurethane coating.
- Reinforced polyurethane and synthetic material toe cap.
- Slip resistance in tile and steel.
- Sole modeled according to CE regulations.
- Incorporates highly visible reflective materials.
- Protection against penetration of non-metallic nails.
- Protection in the heel area.
- Outsole injected directly into polyurethane, ready to walk on icy surfaces.
- Classification codes: S3 + CI + SRC.
- Certifications: CE EN ISO 20345.