Women's, waterproof and breathable, 2−way stretch pant with Primaloft® insulation for maximum protection on the slopes throughout the winter season.
br>A classic resort look that never goes out of style defines these extraordinary insulated ski pants for women. Exceptional weather protection for the legs when you prioritise time on the mountain. These regular fit, fully waterproof, breathable, seam sealed Helly Tech® Performance 2L mechanical stretch ski trousers keep you dry, warm and comfortable and are a lasting addition to your ski wear collection. Features PrimaLoft® insulation with exceptional thermal regulation, and to control the heat we added mechanical venting to keep you warm or cool depending on the conditions and activity.
- Helly Tech® Performance waterproof and breathable fabric
- Tough and durable YKK zippers
- Belt loops for increased versatility
- Waistband adjustment for a customized fit
- Dual hand pockets and back pocket keep essentials handy
- Reinforced bottom hem protects against ski edges
- Boot gaiters keep the snow out
- Articulated knees for optimized movement
- Soft mechanical stretch fabric allow total freedom of movement
- Fully insulated 2−layer construction
- WarmCore by PrimaLoft® 60g
- Inner thigh venting zippers
- Recco® Advanced Rescue system
- Fully seam sealed
Helly Tech® Performance
For high intensity challenges in any weather conditions Helly Tech® Performance gear will keep you dry, comfortable and confident throughout your adventure. Specifically designed Helly Tech® Performance fabrics deliver sport specific performance with high waterproof and breathability ratings to keep you comfortable and focused on your challenge. All seams are fully taped for optimum waterproof performance.
PrimaLoftÂ® is a synthetic insulation technology, offering superior thermal properties with excellent water repellency. It is made up of ultra−fine fibers that form air pockets to trap heat inside. These fibers are also combined with a special treatment that doesn't allow water to pass through, and their highly reduced diameter makes PrimaLoft® extremely soft.