Lightweight hooded jacket from the Haglöfs
brand for women, with a sober construction designed for use in alpine activities in winter with cold weather and snow thanks to its synthetic fiber filling.
The synthetic fiber filling QuadFusion & trade; Mimic
with which it has been equipped stands out for its incredible thermal capacity, trapping an air chamber around our body, but also offering very low weight and high compression capacity, an advantage for light activities in height during the winter. One of its most notable properties is its ability to maintain its thermal characteristics even in humid conditions, something to take into account in snowy environments.
The Essens Mimic Hood W
for women is an extremely lightweight, easy-to-pack fiber jacket with maximum thermal power in relation to its weight. With a Pertex Microlight
100% polyamide exterior, strong and durable of the highest quality.
- Model for women.
- Lightweight, wind and wear resistant outer fabric and free of fluorocarbons.
- Cut shorter to take up less space.
- Exterior with DWR coating to facilitate water repellency.
- Elastic inserts on the back for better mobility.
- Manufacture of small partitions that stabilize the fiber filling.
- Full front zip, with inner flap for wind protection and chin cover.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Hidden chest pocket with zip.
- Articulated sleeves with elastic cuffs for greater comfort and heat retention.
- Elastic binding at hem for better fit and heat retention.
- Back strap for hanging.
- Approximate weight of 465 g (Size M).
- Pertex & reg; Microlight, 100% Polyamide, 30D fiber leakage resistant, very strong and durable ripstop fabric, 48 g / m², bluesign & reg;
- QuadFusion & trade; Isolation Mimic 100% Polyester, light, warm, synthetic fiber with feather imitation.