Classic crampons the Ski Tour New Matic
have are compatible with semi−automatic and automatic boots. This is a classic model by Grivel
designed for trekking and ski touring.
The front part is made from steel offering better grip on icy slopes and the heel piece is made from a lightweight alloy to reduce weight.
They compact and light making them easy to store away. The rear attachment is height adjustable and the strap has a double ring fixing system.
- Made from steel in the front and light alloy in the heel.
- 10 points
- Front piece with 6 points.
- Heel piece with 4 points.
- Flexible and adjustable curved bar.
- Size range between 35−46EU.
- Lightweight and compact storage.
- Antibott included.
- Approx weight 715 g the pair.