More technical model within the range of Grivel
crampons, an instrument for alpine progression on routes of ice and mixed difficulty.
The Rambo 4
crampons, in this case the Cramp-O-Matic
model, have an automatic adjustment system for rigid boots.
Its design allows the front toe and spur to be exchanged quickly and easily as well as the desired length of the crampon.
With this design I improved the precision and the external edging due to the position of its tips.
Adds intermediate gusset and patented closure system on the double ring strap.
- Technical design for difficult mountaineering.
- Made of high resistance chrome-plated steel.
- Removable spur.
- Easy adjustment.
- Intermediate bellows.
- Automatic system for rigid boots.
- Size range from 38 to 48 EU.
- Antibotts included.
- Curved design.
- Approximate weight of 1125 g per pair.