The Nepal S.A. is a non-technical ice axe ideal for trekking, classic snow climbs, rental programs, and schools.
- The carbon-steel head features a classically inclined pick with teeth along half its length.
- The body and pick are hot, drop forged in one piece, then the stamped shovel is welded to it.
- The Ergal shaft surpasses UIAA norms for strength and durability; it is coated with red, epoxy-based paint. S.A. Shaft
- Carbon Steel construction
- Hot forged blade
- Classical negative blade
- CE - Shaft resistance: 270 kg
- Approx. weight: 480 g / 16,9 ozs
- CE 0123. Type B. EN 13089. UIAA