Light and technical boot from the Garmont
brand designed for high mountain activities and ice climbing.
Used by a large number of mountain and mountaineering guides, the Tower Extrem LX GTX
represent a great advance in terms of technical boots, due to their robustness and lightness, they provide comfort and reliability when we need it most. .
They consist of an upper textile part that combines microfiber on the one hand and Kevlar with high resistance to abrasion on the side panels. One-piece tongue with Schoeller & reg;
and Gore-Tex & reg; coating. Insulated Comfort
, waterproof and breathable and a protective gaiter in the calf area to prevent the entry of objects or snow.
Heel, toe and perimeter area reinforced with Helix
rubber to prevent premature wear in the areas most exposed to blows and scratches with stones.
Sole built in 5 different parts:
- 2.5mm microporous insole padded with Primaloft.
- Lower insole made of nylon and fiberglass for greater lightness and cross-linked by tubes for optimal insulation from the cold.
- Technical polyurethane insert in the heel area.
- Dual-density injected polyurethane midsole to provide comfort and stability in the tread.
- Sole Vibram & reg; Mulaz with great adhesion and resistance to abrasion, with high reinforcement in the toe cap and multidirectional lugging with drainage channels for self-cleaning and a concave heel profile that increases the sensation of braking during the descent.
Undoubtedly a boot that will meet all the expectations of those looking for footwear that offers maximum performance, comfort and at the same time low weight without sacrificing durability.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane.
- Side panel reinforcements made of Kevlar .
- Rubber reinforcements Hélix on the heel, toe and perimeter area between upper and sole.
- Sole Vibram & reg; Mulaz with great grip and resistance to abrasion.
- Elastic calf leggings.
- Tall cane.
- Approximate weight of 755 grams each boot in size 8 UK.