The eTrex Touch 35
unit from Garmin
represents an evolution of one of the most reliable and popular handheld GPS devices on the market. The most important variations that the Touch 35 version has experienced are the incorporation of a touch screen and the expansion of the internal memory to 8 Gb.
Its improved ergonomics and user interface, geocaching, and expanded mapping capabilities make the eTrex more versatile and easy to use, while maintaining its lightness, strength, and durability, features that have made this model so popular. eTrex Touch 35
also includes a new electronic 3-axis tilt-compensated compass that keeps you going even when you're standing still.
The eTrex series uses the GPS and GLONASS
satellites simultaneously. It has the ability to fix the position with 24 satellites more than just using GPS. The time it takes to fix the position is (on average) 20% faster than using GPS alone. It has the EGNOS
system to provide more precision in positioning and satellite prediction HotFix
, which helps to locate your position quickly and accurately.
The eTrex Touch 35
allows you to share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly, through sharing with another compatible Garmin unit. With the smart notification function of your smartphone. You can also use it as a remote control for VIRB & reg; action cameras. XE, VIRB X and VIRB Elite. This unit also supports Live Track
, allowing your friends and family to follow your activities in real time.
This unit has IPX 7
water resistance, which means withstanding an accidental immersion up to one meter
in depth for a period of up to 30 minutes
- 2.6 & quot; color touch screen.
- Includes a TopoActive map of Europe.
- MicroSD card slot (card not included).
- Robust and watertight design.
- HotFix ™ technology to increase the speed of signal acquisition from satellites.
- Reception of GPS and Glonass satellites, high sensitivity that allows knowing the exact location even in adverse weather conditions or in wooded areas.
- Includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Ready to practice Geocaching: Download the coordinates and detailed information.
- 8 Gb internal memory.
- Waypoints: 4000.
- Routes: 200.
- Track log: 10000 points or 200 tracks.
- Compatible with Garmin Connect ™.
- Compatible with Custom Maps ™.
- Works with 2 rechargeable AA batteries (not included).
- Compatible with ANT + sensors and smartphone notifications.
- It has an autonomy of up to 16 hours typical use.
- Calculation of areas.
- Image viewer.
- Tide prediction.
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3cm.
- Screen: 3.6 x 5.5 cm.
- Screen resolution of 160 x 240 pixels, with 65000 colors.
- Box includes eTrex Touch 35T, bike mount, USB cable, and documentation.
- Approximate weight of 159 g (batteries included).