fall arrest and support harness by Fixe
. It is one of the lightest work harnesses that we can find. All the contact points are designed in 3D fabric and with enough width to avoid pressure and to be able to work in a comfortable way.
The X-shaped strap structure increases comfort and facilitates optimal load distribution.
The lumbar belt has a double layer of foam foam to offer comfort during the time we are suspended. The fastening buckles are aluminum, helping to lighten the harness. An adjustable strap below the sternal attachment point enables the correct clamping of the ventral ascender.
- Lumbar belt made of double foam.
- Breathable 3D fabric on shoulder straps, waist and legs.
- Includes the 3-movement safety Oval carabiner for belt / shoulder strap connection.
- Junction points in yellow.
- Two adjusting buckles on the straps.
- Removable fasteners on the straps for large opening connectors.
- Central anchor point (EN 813).
- Two aluminum lateral anchor points for fastening and positioning (EN 358).
- Two fall arrest anchor points (EN 361), sternal and dorsal, with a steel buckle that supports 22 kN.
- Two gear loops on the shoulder straps to fix accessories (radio, connectors ...).
- Two large gear loops on the belt.
- Quick release buckles on the legs.
- Label for PPE control.
- Size S & # 8722; M: Waist: 60 & # 8722; 100 cm, leg: 46 & # 8722; 72 cm, height: 165-180 cm, max weight: 140 kg.
- Size L & # 8722; XL: Waist: 75 & # 8722; 125 cm, leg: 51 & # 8722; 82 cm, height: 175-200 cm, max weight: 140 kg.
- Weight according to manufacturer size 1491 g (size S & # 8722; M).
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 361 and EN 813