Track boots from the Fischer
brand for alpine skiing, a model for advanced level skiers who seek maximum performance combined with comfort and customization capacity.
The RC4 The Curv 105
have a thermoformable plastic material construction of the brand. Thanks to the Vacuum thermoforming
system, this material allows the shell to be adapted to the morphology of our foot, eliminating minor annoyances in certain areas and thus significantly increasing comfort.
Its 4-hook design allows excellent fit and control, adds a generous strap at the top of the shaft and non-slip soles to walk in total comfort.
- Flex index of 105.
- Last 93.
- 4 hook design.
- Strap in the upper part of the shaft.
- Shell designed to transmit maximum energy to the ski.
- A warm, thermo-formable, 3D-preformed Primaloft liner improves fit and comfort.
- Adjustable bootie tongue.
- Thermoformable housing using Vacuum system.
- SOMATEC technology allows a more natural V-position of the feet, offers greater transmission of energy and greater control of the skis.
- Grip Walk sole.
- Approximate weight of 1890 g.
To customize the case you can go to your Barrabes Shop
and they will provide you with the necessary information to make an appointment.