All mountain boots from Fischer
for alpine skiing and freeride.
The Ranger One 100
has a Vacuum
thermoforming system that allows the shell to be adapted to the morphology of our foot through a rapid thermoforming process, eliminating minor annoyances in certain areas and thus , notably increasing comfort and convenience. This system allows a slight narrowing or widening of the last.
Its design has a Ski / Walk
selector, in this way we can release the rod to walk more comfortably or block it for the descent.
- Model for men.
- Flex index of 100.
- Design of 4 micrometric adjustment hooks.
- Thermoformable housing using Vacuum system.
- TPU shank.
- Ski / Walk locking system.
- Ranger One loot.
- Medium / wide last of 101 + 4 mm.
- Approximate weight of 1,840 g.
To customize the case you can go to your Barrabes Shop
and they will provide you with the necessary information to make an appointment.