4-person tent for summertime camping, complete with large front vestibule with pre-formed pole for extra comfort, and excellent ventilation, thanks to the 'air' system in the inner tent. 2 doors and a removable partition add to ensure maximum comfort.
The Teneré 4 has a thermal insulating Diamond Polyester fly-sheet. while the inner tent is made of breathable polyester with water-repellent treatment. If we add to this a double floor made of thermal insulating polyester, the result is a highly insulated tent offering maximum protection against the elements.
3 fiberglass poles + a vestibule pole for increased living space, and steel pegs are highly durable and user-friendly and the generous front vestibule is perfect for storing your gear.
Other features include an “Air” ventilation system for inner tent and ventilation outlets to ensure maximum air-flow to prevent over-heating and moisture build-up. A functional, comfortable tent for all your outdoor adventures.
- Fly-sheet in thermal insulating Diamond polyester
- Inner tent in water-repellent and breathable Diamond polyester
- Floor in thermal insulating polyester
- Taped seams on fly-sheet and floor
- 3 shock-corded poles in fibreglass
- Pre-formed vestibule pole for increased living space
- Inner tent overhung on poles with hooks for fast set-up
- Steel pegs
- 2 doors of which one in mosquito net
- Ventilation outlets
- “Air” ventilation system for inner tent
- Raisable snow flap
- Removable partition
- Storm guy lines
- Inside storage pockets
- Lamp hook
- Stuff sack
- Repair kit.
- Capacity: 4-person
- Min. Weight: 5,5 kg
- Max. Weight: 6,1 kg
- Volume: 5.3 m3
- Dimensions: 55x18 cm