5/6-person tent with additional floor sewn along the whole perimeter of the fly-sheet to guarantee maximum comfort and protection.
The Proxes 5 tent, by Ferrino, has a Diamond Polyester fly-sheet with thermal-insulated, aluminised polyuretane, while the inner tent is made of breathable polyester with water-repellent treatment. If we add to this a double floor made of waterproof polyethylene, the result is a highly insulated tent offering maximum protection against the elements.
3 fiberglass poles, external poles and steel pegs are highly durable and user-friendly and the generous front vestibule is perfect for storing your gear.
Other features include ventilation sleeves and windows ensure optimum air-flow to prevent over-heating and moisture build-up. A functional, lightweight and durable tent for the whole family and for all your outdoor adventures.
- Fly-sheet: 190T Diamond Polyester, 75 g/m2, coated with thermal-insulated, aluminised polyuretane, waterproof to 2000 mm.
- Inner tent: Polyester, with breathable water-repellent treatment.
- Floor: 210T Polyester, 80 g/m2, waterproof to 2500 mm.
- Fly-sheet floor in waterproof polyethylene.
- Taped seams on fly-sheet and inner tent floor.
- 3 shock-corded poles in fibreglass.
- External poles.
- Steel pegs
- Inner tent overhung on poles with toggles
- Large front vestibule
- Ventilation sleeves and windows
- Front side and rear entrances
- Inner tent door with external mosquito net
- Fly-sheet side door with mosquito net
- Snow flap
- Tape adjustment at the base of the fly-sheet
- ''Multi Point'' guy line system
- Inside storage pockets
- Lamp hook
- Large stuff sack in Supertex®
- Repair kit
- Approx. weight: 12 Kg
- Volume: 6.2 m3
- Dimensions: 63x27x27 cm