harness by Fall Safe & reg;
specifically designed for work at height in the electrical, wind, telecommunications, metal structures, industry and rope access sectors. Prepared to cover any situation of protection against falls, positioning during work and rope work.
Lumbar strap is extra wide, improves comfort while suspended. It incorporates a protection sheet on the rear backrest to prevent premature wear of the harness. It is fully adjustable, thus maximizing comfort during use.
- 1 D-shaped dorsal ring and 2 front textile rings (to be used together) for fixing fall arrest systems.
- 2 front textile rings (to be used together) and form an anchor point for the descender.
- 2 D-shaped side rings for positioning.
- Front and ventral loops.
- Ergonomic extra wide Croc back pad.
- Removable rear protection.
- 7-point size adjustment.
- Aluminum buckles.
- Approximate weight of 2.2 kg (size M).
- Certifications: CE EN358, EN361 and EN813.