safety boot from the Fal
brand. The upper part is made of split leather
, resistant to abrasion and wear, with good insulation properties. It incorporates a waterproof Gore-Tex
membrane to prevent water absorption while maintaining good levels of perspiration. The structure and material of the shoe allows the dissipation of electrostatic charges (between 0.1 & # 937; and 1.000 & # 937;).
The ultra-light reinforced toe cap Vincap
offers protection with minimal weight. It complies with the EN-ISO 20344 and EN-ISO 20345 standards, it is capable of withstanding a shock with an energy level of 200 joules and a compression of 15 kN. It has anti-perforation insole
made of non-metallic material, it combines resistance to perforation with lightness and flexibility (up to 1,100 N). Helps avoid risks derived from the presence of nails, chips, crystals ...
outsole is made of dual-density polyurethane with an aggressive lug for good grip on any type of terrain. The design prevents hydrolysis wear. The heel helps absorb energy (up to 20 joules) with each step. The sole has resistance to sliding on tile and steel.
- Upper part made with split leather.
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane.
- Safety reinforcement in the Vincap toe.
- Dual-density polyurethane Forest sole.
- Non-metallic anti-perforation template, complies with EN 12568 and EN-ISO 20344.
- Insole resistant to high temperatures (up to 400 degrees).
- Product made in Spain.
- Classification codes: S3 + SRC + CI + WR.
- Certifications: EN-ISO 20345, N 12568 and EN-ISO 20344.