The Speed Zone 10
from the Dynastar
brand is presented as a ski capable of reliably moving on hard snow at high speeds. Good punch and driving comfort.
Powerful and solid sandwich sidewall
construction with fiberglass reinforcement and wood core Active Air Core
more elastic, lighter and more stable, improves the recovery of the turn and reduces fatigue.
It incorporates titanal laminate that increases the rigidity of the ski and the punch, giving more power in the center of the turn and reinforcing the transverse torsion.
in the part of the tip that makes it easier to enter the turn and overcome snow changes without losing effective edge on faster descents. Its 73mm skid makes edge change quick and lively, and allows extremely fast edge transmission.
- Advanced and expert level model for track.
- Sandwich construction sidewall fiberglass and wood.
- Titanal reinforcement.
- Tip Rocker
- Active Air Core.
- Konect fixing system.
- Turning radius 15 m in 167 cm.
- Dimensions 120/73/104 mm.
- Approximate weight of 3,700 g per pair without fixing.