Trail running shoes from the Dynafit
brand, an all-terrain model, light and highly durable. Perfect for training sessions and short and medium distance races.
incorporates the new Pomoca & reg; Gliding Path
with a revolutionary design in which it is bet on an optimization in the areas of drag and slide. The sole has been divided into two clearly differentiated zones, a sliding one in the central part that provides stability on hard terrain and another with traction on the sides with an aggressive tread that offers high performance on soft terrain.
They have an upper Alpine Airmesh
that provides a high degree of breathability, lightness and comfort thanks to its seam-free mesh and with heat-sealed sides to provide the necessary protection.
They also add Adaptive Grip
that ensures a resistant and flexible fit that allows natural movement of the foot.
- Model for men.
- Design for short and medium distances.
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper.
- Pomoca Gliding Path all-terrain sole, durable and resistant.
- Compacted EVA midsole.
- Adaptive Grip adjustment, flexible for a natural and comfortable movement.
- Ortholite insole, breathable, lightweight and cushioned.
- Drop 10 mm.
- Approximate weight of 260 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).