The evolution of the already established TLT 6 and based on its construction and its previous improvements, the TLT 7 Women
appears as a new, worked and revolutionary boot, having in its toe the priority center of everyone's attention changes.
The toe, Speed Nose
, is made flat avoiding adding material and weight to the front crampon base, it also achieves less weight, a longer length and a more rearward rotation point, making the climbs more efficient. In addition, the attachment part of the boot to the binding is renewed, the Master Step
, depending on the brand, makes it easier to place the boot on the toe by 50%.
The new Ultra Lock System 3.0
closure system makes it possible to adjust all the boot's settings with a single buckle, thus achieving less weight by having fewer hooks, which leads to fewer possibilities. breakage. The system is designed so that the boot can be opened and closed with a single buckle, which is also the one that alternates the SKI / Walk modes. The modes are: Ski Mode, (closed), Walk Modus (with the internal part of the hook locked) and Fit Mode (fully open to put it on).
Grilamid shell improves foot feel and torsional stiffness, reduces weight and allows for length shortens. The Grilamid Carbon
upper chassis on the sides improves torsional resistance while reinforcing the transmission and the lateral fit of the boot.
It continues with the improvements of the TLT 6 in the last, in the support, thanks to the grilamid spoiler, continuing with a wide rotation capacity that makes it a mountain boot as well as fast. The liner is still 100% thermoformable and lightweight.
The liner is rebuilt by improving the specific areas of the ankle and the outer ones near the toes.
Necessary Marker coupling piece to mount with the Kingpin fixation, and a specific piece for semi crampons can be purchased and converted into automatic ones for the entire TLT 7 range.
- Grilamid shell, and Grilamid reed with carbon. The carcass is shortened and allows more mobility and comfort when jibing (by having the rotation point further back.
- Driving Spoiler 2.0 by Grilamid.
- Piece compatible with automatic crampons NOT included.
- Compatible only with Dynafit or similar bindings, thanks to the new Master Step, placing the binding is 50% easier than with the previous ones
- 15-18º casing inclination + walk mode.
- Ultralock 3.0 total closure system with three different positions
- Ankle boot TLT 7 Custom Light lighter and more mobile, with different thicknesses depending on the foot area and 100% thermoformable and with velcro on the upper part.
- Outsole Dynafit Claw with the heel and toe areas of strong and adherent material to maximize grip on mountain terrain in the event of climbs.
- Approximate weight 885 g / boot in size 24.5 MP.
Due to the design of its flat boot, this model is not compatible with all ski mountaineering crampons.