Revolutionary ski touring boot for ambitious skiers who want a fast and light ascent. The TLT7 improves the features of the previous model, the TLT6, to achieve greater performance and touring comfort.
Features include a Speed Nose to provide higher ascent efficiency. The shorter toebox and rotation point at the binding attachment set further back make walking even more efficient.
New Ultra Lock System 3.0
, uses just one buckle to adjust transition between Fit / Walk / Ski modes. The new Master Step Insert enables easier entry â€“ this is up to 50% easier in comparison to the Quick−Step−In Insert.
Thanks to a carbon fiber−infused Lambda Frame and Power Strap, improved strength and precision power transmission on the descent is ensured.
The shell and spoiler are made of Grilamid and the cuff of Grilamid loaded with Carbon. These improve torsion resistance and also power transmission. The ergonomic liner has an improved heel and toe box and continues to be 100% thermoformable and lightweight.
An attachment piece from Marker is required to make the boot compatible with the Kingpin bindings.
- Grilamid shell and Grilamid loaded with carbon cuff. The shell design allows greater mobility and comfort when skinning (thanks to rotation point being further back).
- Grilamid Driving Spoiler 2,0.
- Insert for making the boot compatible with automatic crampon is NOT included
- Only compatible with Pin system bindings
- Shell forward lean: 15−18Âº + walk mode.
- Ultralock 3.0 system has three different positions
- TLT 7 Custom Light liner is lighter and has different thicknesses depending on the foot area. 100% thermoformable and top Velcro strap.
- Dynafit Claw sole maximises grip on mountain terrain.