incorporate the same high technology, performance and quality as their predecessors. Boots designed both for ski touring fans looking for minimal weight and for competition skiers.
As a novelty, they present an important qualitative leap for competition by incorporating the system that makes them compatible with Cramp-In
The use of Grilamid technology for the structure and carbon fiber in the shaft allows the weight to be reduced to 810 grams, but without losing the stiffness and support necessary to face the most difficult descents during training or competition. Its gliding capacity and performance on technical climbs are similar to its carbon version, but with only 100 grams more weight and greater flexibility.
- Field for competition use and light mountain skiing.
- Housing made of Grilamid material characterized by its extreme resistance to torsion, low density and high chemical resistance to UV damage. It also does not have a tongue so it is very comfortable to put on and take off.
- Carbon fiber rod.
- 62º adjustable angle of inclination, allows a wide and comfortable rotation and once closed the boot becomes a rigid structure for the descent.
- 2 buckles with Ultra Lock System 1.0, very light with a simple cord hitch, which allows the opening and closing of the upper hook and the simultaneous change between "ski" mode. and & quot; walk & quot ;.
- 14-17º cane inclination + walk mode.
- Sole with Formula Pomoca Climb rubber.
- Compatible with the Cramp-In crampon system.
- Compatible only with dynafit or similar fixings.
- Custom Light Bootie.
- Approximate weight 810 g (size 27).