The Hoji PX
for women are presented as an all-terrain, they do not admit concessions on descents, thanks to their rigidity and optimal transmission of force to the boards. At the same time they achieve an efficient ascent technique with maximum comfort, flexibility and freedom of movement. Its 55 degree rotation makes it easy to walk naturally.
The Speed Nose
toe cap provides efficiency, agility and flexibility. The 103.5mm width last, Ultra Lock Strap
and three precision-fit hooks help the foot fit perfectly for best performance.
The Hoji Lock
mechanism allows you to switch from ski to ride quickly. The handle is attached by a tie system with the three buckles and the Ultra Lock Strap. To change to descent mode, all you need to do is move the lever back, the boot locks in an 11 degree position and is ready to enjoy the descent.
Another new feature is compatibility with the innovative Cramp-In crampons.
- Made in Pebax.
- Speed Nose toe cap. Efficiency in ascents. A reduced tip and a delayed pivot point, for more efficient ascents.
- Master Step system, facilitates the connection with the fixation.
- V-Shape tongue.
- Micro-adjustable hooks.
- Cramp-in crampon connection system.
- Custom Ready Bootie.
- Inclination when walking 11º.
- 55º rotation.
- Sole with Formula Pomoca Climb rubber.
- Boots NOT compatible with Diamir Vipec / Tecton, Atomic / Salomon Shift and Dynafit Beast bindings.
- Boots NOT compatible with traditional automatic crampons. There is a specific toe adapter or crampons with the new Cramp-in system.
- Approximate weight of 1400 g.