lightweight women's shoes, with a design of great comfort and comfort for trail running and alpine running for long distances thanks to its Alpine Rolling system that increases strike dynamics.
The Alpine Pro W
incorporates Vibram® Megagrip
sole of aggressive lugs for a fixation and grip on rocky and muddy soils. In addition, its dual−density compressed EVA Midsole has been designed to provide elastic for stable footing on uneven terrain.
The highlight of this sneaker model is its Carbon Shield
, a carbon plate that protects against uneven terrain. Located between the sole and Midsole helping to improve stability and durability.
Ortholite Inner sole that provides maximum comfort. The Quick Lacing System
protects against wear and prevents the ingress of dirt.
- Women's model.
- Vibram Megagrip outsole, aggressive lugs.
- Midsole compressed dual density EVA.
- Alpine Rolling System, increases driving dynamics.
- Carbon Shield Carbon Shield to protect against uneven terrain
- Rubber Tension heel reinforcement provides added support.
- Elastic tab to hold laces.
- Quick Lacing System.
- Protection on the TPU toe cap.
- Precise and ventilated setting.
- Ortholite insoles, comfort and avoids odor formation.
- Approximate weight of 260 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).