This classic wired nut has a carefully designed shape that gives you the best possible chance of getting a good solid placement every time.
A set Wallnuts, usually with double ups in the small to medium sizes, is the basis of a good quality rack. Think of it as the platform upon which you can build your own personalised system.
Over the years DMM have continued to refine and improve the design. Modern production techniques have allowed them to make huge reductions in the weight, but without sacrificing strength or durability. The tried and tested Wallnut shape has been enhanced by adding a scoop to improve security in shallow placements.
DMM have also colour coded them to make size selection easier. The energy you will save by making speedy nut placements could be the difference between success and failure on a route.
The colours are compatible with other nut brands, so if you're thinking of mixing and matching, or want to switch brands entirely you won't have to get used to a new colour/size pattern.
- Classic shaped alloy nuts on wire
- Lighter extruded sizes 7−11
- Colour coded for easy recognition and compatibility with other brands
- Wallnut 1: 15g - 7/4kN - Pink
- Wallnut 2: 26g - 9kN - Green
- Wallnut 3: 28g - 11kN - Silver
- Wallnut 4: 30g - 12kN - Gold
- Wallnut 5: 32g - 12kN - Blue
- Wallnut 6: 39g - 12kN - Red
- Wallnut 7: 40g - 12kN - Grey
- Wallnut 8: 45g - 12kN - Turquoise
- Wallnut 9: 50g - 12kN - Gold
- Wallnut 10: 56g - 12kN - Silver
- Wallnut 11: 68g - 12kN - Green