Developed in collaboration with mountain guides and instructors, the Raptor
is a classic ice ax built with the needs of modern mountaineering in mind.
Extremely durable and resistant, and highly versatile, it handles perfectly in steep corridors, ridges, glaciers, classic routes, and maintains its effectiveness in self-stopping maneuvers.
The hammer and shovel, thanks to their generous size, will allow you to tackle everything you set your mind to ... from creating steps to cutting ledges, driving dowels or creating anchor points.
Weight according to manufacturer:
- Ergonomically designed, hot forged T-handle.
- T-type blade
- The smooth curvature of the handle makes striking easier.
- Interchangeable blade and mace.
- Spike with a steel finish for use as an ice ax-cane.
- Supplied with leash.
- Holes in the rail to install other leash systems.
- Certifications: EN 13089.
- 50 cm: 664 g.
- 55 cm: 685 g.