Safety carabiner with automatic Kwiklock
closure, perfect to offer an ideal directionality of the load in which it works correctly. Its design has been conceived to be used together with an anchor line, especially when hardness and resistance are more important than weight.
nose increases the resistance of the trigger and facilitates its use, while the Kwiklock automatic closure system quickly locks the closure, keeping it securely during use.
CE EN 362: 2004 / T
- Optimal load direction.
- Taperlock nose that increases manageability and resistance.
- Hot-forged and heat-treated aluminum for lightness and maximum strength.
- Anodized BS EN 7599: 2010 AA10 for corrosion correction.
- Ideal for use as a final carabiner on an anchor line.
- Resistance: 30 kN.
- Trigger opening: 23 mm.
- Approximate weight: 100 g.