Mummy-shaped sleeping bag for camping and trekking. Perfect for mountain huts and a night out in your tent. When compressed, it takes up very little room in your pack and the elasticated seam construction allows up to 25% extra width room.
The Exosphere +2º boasts a detailed ergonomic cut of the hood and the foot section and the high-tech construction with its internal and external elastic chamber seams provides a 25 % expansion in width. This brings the insulation close to the body, eliminating cold spots, yet guaranteeing comfortable freedom of movement.
Filled with Deuter Thermo ProLoft®. A special thermal process turns polyester fibres into top quality technical Thermo ProLoft® insulating fleece. Easy care and durable yet compact with excellent insulation at minimal weight. The synthetic fibres also absorb very little moisture. Short drying times, excellent loft and thus insulation properties even when damp, are all advantageous characteristics.
Deuter Dura Lite RS outer nylon ripstop fabric is supersoft & lightweight. This ripstop-nylon weave features a water repellant finish.
- Separate drawcords on the ergonomically shaped hood to precise adjustment
- New, ergonomically shaped foot section perfectly adapted to the natural foot posture, extra insulation section for added warmth
- Dryzone at the head and feet protect from moisture with a water repellent shell fabric
- body-warmer fleece inserts made from fluffy brushed Thermo Fleece keep the kidney zones, top and bottom, and the foot zone warm in the SL versions
- Full-length, two-way YKK® zip (coupleable)
- Ti-catch baffle with extra reinforcement
- Internal valuables pocket
- Full compressions stuff sack
- Elastic seam construction allows a comfortabel, body-hugging fit without feeling restricted. Thus the bag warms up quicker and still offers fantastic freedom of movement for a good night's sleep.
- Length: 205 cm
- Bodysize: 185 cm
- Shoulder Width: 68 cm
- Bottom Width: 43 cm
- Pack-Size: ø 16 cm x 39 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter Dura Lite RS
- Inner lining: Deuter Poly-Lite Soft
- Fill: Deuter Thermo ProLoft®
- 50% polyester, 50% nylon
- Fillweight: 490 g
- Approx. weight: 1100 g