Women's large capacity pack for hiking, trekking & travel.
The perfect backpack for trekking in a female specific version, the AirContact Pro 55+15 features a super durable material, while the Vari Flex system provides fantastic comfort even when carrying heavy loads.
Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance. The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement.
Constructed with Deuter's SL Women's Fit System which features soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends to prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area. Other women-specific features are the slightly shorter backpanel length and narrower and shorter shoulder straps.
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- Pull-Forward hip belt construction for easy adjustment even when heavily laden
- Quick access through the front zip opening
- Internal compression strap
- Head moulding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Height adjustable lid
- Easy-grab, zipped valuables pocket on hip belt
- SOS label
- Three side compression straps
- Separate bottom compartment
- Compression strap at bottom compartment
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- Outer tent-pole pockets
- Daisy chains and spacious zipped pocket on the front
- Detachable rain cover
- Wet laundry compartment
- Approx. weight: 2900 g
Aircontact Pro System
Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture. Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips. When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning. Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.