Warm hiking boots from the Columbia
brand for women, have a mid-cut design, flexible sole and great traction. Very light and comfortable for weekend adventurers looking for a comfortable and functional boot.
The BugaBoot III Plus W
stand out for their construction with waterproof synthetic materials with a high degree of breathability, their Omni-Heat & reg;
insulation technology offers an extra warmth and comfort to our feet in the days in low temperatures.
The midsole incorporates Techlite
technology that provides cushioning and support to provide comfort and protection of the highest level.
Meanwhile, the Omni-Grip & reg;
outsole provides grip on any terrain, an advanced solution of great traction that will offer maximum stability.
- Model for women.
- Waterproof and warm.
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation technology.
- Supports up to -32ºC.
- Reinforced toe.
- Techlite midsole, cushions impacts and protects.
- Omni-Grip & trade; sole, great grip and durability.
- Metal fittings for the laces.
- Approximate weight of 542 g. (½ pair size 7 US).