Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for work, rope climbing maneuvers, rescue and self-rescue situations.
A state-of-the-art pulley / rope clamp with lateral mobile plates to facilitate installation on any point of the rope. Compact and lightweight the Rollnlock is a basic essential for all climbers & mountaineers or work-at-height & rescue professionals
A highly versatile device, the Rollnlock is especially useful when ascending a rope or for hauling loads or for rescue operations, such as glacier rescue, etc.
li>For use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 to13 mm;
- Exceptional use with 10 to 6 mm webbing
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley
- Ideal for the crevasse rescue
- It allows the hauling of light loads
- Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
- Material: aluminium alloy
- Strength as pulley: 2 x 10 kN = 20 kN.
- Performance: 85%.
- Approx. weight: 80 g.
- Dimensions: 68 x 35 mm.
- CE EN 12278 y EN 567