fall arrest device specially designed to work on 8 mm diameter stainless steel cable / wire rope. It moves freely on the cable and accompanies the user without the need for manual intervention. In the event of a fall it is instantly blocked.
It incorporates an energy absorbing tape, which reduces the impact force produced by a fall. The device is designed to work with a weight between 50 and 100 kg. It also has a captive device thanks to the connection cable for the connector.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Length: 40 cm.
- Working load between 50 and 100 kg.
- For working on 8 mm diameter stainless steel wire ropes.
- Energy absorbing tape.
- Two carabiners with screw closure and anti-tipping system.
- Approximate weight of 575 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 353 & # 8722; 1 and EN 353-2.