The X−Dream Alpine
is an alpine climbing ice axe with an updated alpine handle that incorporates a spike designed for use in the cane position. Ideal for both ice climbing and dry tooling.
Highly versatile, it features an angle−adjustable handle that allows climbers to switch between Dry and Ice positions. Simply turn the Allen bolt above the grip to switch between the two positions.
This model features an integrate spike in the handle, an Ice blade with hammer and X−Trigger adjust without the need of tools.
- Designed for ice, mixed and dry−tooling.
- Adjustable angle for dry tooling and ice climbing.
- 2 interchangeable trigger finger ledges (X−Finger Small and X−Finger Large) included to allow climbers to fine−tune the position of the index finger
- Includes 5 mm X−Rest insert to adjust the overall height and size of the handle
- No−tool adjustable Trigger Fast
- Length: 50 cm.
- T−type shaft
- Ice blade with hammer.
- Leash not included.