The X-All Mountain
is the ideal technical ice ax for large difficult mountaineering routes, designed to guarantee the best performance in all situations these climbs present.
The design and balance are optimized for unprecedented performance on vertical ice, while the new head allows easy switching from hammer to shovel configuration and vice versa.
The grip is fully customizable and adaptable to the size of the mountaineer's hands and the type of terrain he faces. The steel spindle allows the tool to also be used as a support and has a hole suitable for carabiners.
- Technical and light ice ax designed for the big difficult mountaineering routes.
- New head with 2 interchangeable blades that can be combined with a shovel or hammer.
- Ergonomic handle with removable supports that guarantees maximum versatility.
- Spike with hole for carabiner in the case of use with X-Gyro Leash.
- Blade and rail material NiCrMo steel.
- Handle material 2.5 mm 7075 Alu.
- Blade and handle of type T or type 2.
- Approximate weight of 571 g.